Tim Sparke (Digital Consultant) @sparkey
5 Virtues for the post digital age:
2) Empathy - The bravest trip is to go into the mind of another.
3) Hope - we all need this.
4) Confidence - confidence isn't arrogance, it's based on a constant awareness of how little we use risk.
5) Curiosity - There is no point in ignoring what's going on. I though this point sounded so obvious but it's astounding how many companies are watching the digital era pass their business by.
All great presentations should end with a quote:
" Be the change you want to see in the word" Gandhi
Nathan told us about all the insightful ways you can engage your audience with a YouTube video. Some of the best examples include:
- YouTube audiences. YouTube has many audiences that engage with a particular content creator to learn about things from how to apply make up to shopping hauls and cooking recipes.
VW teamed up with a make-up artist on YouTube with nearly 300,000 follower to provide a message to a new audience group. A very impactful video take a look:
- The Longest YouTube ad ever. Yes this ad really is over 3 hours long but the way this ads to the strong product message is great, take a look (you don't have to watch for the full 3 hours).