Friday 21 June 2013

Back at Kia....well for one week.

This week I'm back at Kia for my work placement week.  Fresh from four weeks on the course I'm ready to start putting into practice the leanings and outcomes.

Many people have asked me what Google Squared actually is.  I can only describe it as a driving force for personal development focusing on requiring leadership skills to become more effective within the workplace. The course offers the the best exposure to marketing and digital experts  possible and  has taught me to train my brain to be always inspired, innovative and think of the consumer at the heart of all I do.

Above all it's a driver for embracing change.



I'm back at Squared next week for the final week of the course.  Look out for the next update.

No comments:

Post a Comment